For your comfort the campsite provides:
On the food side…
- breakfast (fresh bread, pastries and ice-creams)
- small grocery store (for those little essentials)
- home-made pizzas (to eat-in or take-out)
- a campsite meal each Wednesday evening, on reservation (mouclade, mussels and chips, mussels with Pineau…)
On the activities side…
- free, unsupervised swimming pool (open from 10:00am to 7:30pm, from 15th June – 15th September)
- playgrounds for children from 3 to 12 years
- boules court, table tennis
- free fishing lake (carp, no-kill)
Our fishing lake with a surface area of around 1000m², is home to some magnificent carp ( the record is 13kg ), roach, eels and crucian carp. All our residents can fish in the lake free of charge. For off-site customers, a half day is €6.00 and a full day is €8.00.
- high speed wifi connection, payable by bank card
- end of stay cleaning package.
- washing machine
- nearby: supervised beach 7km away
- in town: 2 supermarkets between 5 and 10km away, cinemas 18km away (Royan), nightclubs 18km and more away (Royan).
- reception: open from 9:00am to 1:00pm and from 3:00pm to 8:00pm
- access to the campsite: no vehicular access between 10:00pm and 7:00am